64% of the systems we’ve reviewed were not compliant or secure…
We specialize in engineering custom security systems specifically for the cannabis industry in all current and future marijuana-legal markets. CannaGuard works to ensure all federal, state and local laws and regulations are met in facilities catering to the medical and recreational use of marijuana.
In the Northwest, we sell Oregon OMMP (Oregon Medical Marijuana Program) and Washington Initiative 502 compliant cannabis security systems for dispensaries, retail locations and grow operations. Nationwide, we consult to ensure our client’s designs and product choices meet their requirements (and budget). Our customers rest easy knowing their security systems are fully compliant with state cannabis regulations.
With our security systems, you also have the ability to be more than compliant. CannaGuard’s robust security systems and smartphone app make it easier to monitor activities and employees at your business, no matter how many sites you have.
Due to the nature of the cannabis industry, canna businesses need to have better security in place than what the government mandates. Don’t you want to be 100% confident that if someone tries to break into your facility or steal from you that you will have the best security system in the industry?
- We’re knowledgeable about specific state requirements
- Our compliant cannabis security systems surpass state minimum requirements
- We have solutions for, and experience in designing compliant cannabis security systems for large indoor/outdoor grow operations as well as small retail stores
- We sell infrared video cameras, video servers and software that will meet state video requirements
- We work to ensure designs and product selections meet our client’s requirements and budget. We also train on system usage, to ensure you get the most from the automation available.
With our technology we will help you navigate state cannabis security compliance requirements, so you can spend your time growing your business.